How To Prevent Hair From Splitting Ends
Even if your hair appears to be in good condition, regular hair care might harm it. The hair’s end, which is also the oldest section, is prone to weakening, losing its protective coating, and resulting in split ends. So, what causes split ends in hair?
Reasons for split ends.
When the ends of the hair become dry, brittle, and frizzy, split ends form. This might be attributed to:
- Harsh climatic conditions such as: windy weather, too cold or hot weather, sunshine, dry weather, rainy climate…
- Use the hair coloring procedure to alter your look. This, on the other hand, will soon weaken the hair and make it more susceptible to breakage and split ends.
- Straightening or curling hair with chemicals, similar to coloring hair, will severely affect the structure of the hair, making it fragile and prone to injury. When hair is very dry, the ends become frizzy, resulting in a tangled mess with strands splitting in various ways. This is also an issue to consider when buying hair in bulk as the hair is usually massively processed with heat and chemicals in the factory.
- Hair strength can be affected by a poor diet, insufficient water consumption, and general body health. Your hair will become frizzy and more prone to split ends if you are dehydrated, malnourished, or low in protein.
How To Prevent Hair From Splitting Ends?
If you already know why your hair has split ends, you’ll need to know how to keep your hair healthy and thick for a long time. Getting recommendations from the most famous hairstylists on the world is also a good idea. Besides, let’s look at some strategies to prevent split ends so that hair breakage is less frequent and severe.
Protect hair from heat elements
Hair dryers and curling irons of any temperature can soon cause frizz and broken ends. As a result, you should not misuse these techniques. If you employ these techniques, keep the following in mind:
- Curl your hair using heat-free curling irons or let it air dry.
- Select a straightener or other gadget that helps you to regulate the temperature accurately. Keep the temperature below 180°C at all times.
- When going out, use precautions to protect your hair from the sun’s effects, such as wearing a hat or spraying gel.
- Limit your hair coloring, perming, and bleaching. Instead, you should re-color your coloured and bleached hair on a regular basis, such as every 6-8 weeks. If your hair has been coloured or bleached, for example, you should only color the roots as necessary. When the roots of your hair grow out, don’t recolor it.
Comb your hair gently
Brushing your hair too hard can easily cause weak hair types to break; instead, use a gentle comb to brush your hair.
When brushing their hair, many individuals start at the roots and work their way down. However, this behavior will cause your hair to get more knotted. Brush your hair correctly by starting at the ends and gradually working your way up to the roots. When your hair is snarled, start by gently untangling it with your hands.
Essential oils to restore split ends
Many essential oils may help heal split ends, but grapefruit essential oil and coconut oil are a great combination. In the absence of this component, almond or olive oil might be substituted.
Simply mix 10 drops of each essential oil together and gently massage your hair from root to tip to achieve this. It takes 20 minutes to incubate. After that, you’ll wash it away with warm water. When used 3-4 times a week, the essence will not only help you relieve tension, but it will also smooth your hair and swiftly mend split ends.
Food supplements to improve split ends
Eating a well-balanced diet rich in protein, iron, and other nutrients will assist to maintain the health of your hair. Hair will grow properly from the root or hair follicles on the inside, preventing hair loss and keeping the scalp healthy. Protein makes up hair fibers, therefore if you don’t get enough of it, your hair will be prone to dryness and split ends.
After all, splitting ends is not only the issue of real hair but also hair extensions. Above are the tips on helping your real hair. For hair extensions, please discover and choose products originated from reliable wholesale hair vendors for the best quality: https://k-hair.com/top-best-wholesale-hair-vendors-suppliers-how-to-start-your-hair-business/