Vietnamese cinnamon: The pride of the nation
Being the biggest cinnamon exporter in 2019 is the most transparent evidence for the quality of Vietnamese cinnamon
Vietnamese cinnamon: The overview
Vietnamese cinnamon has been cultivated in the nation for years. The main type of cinnamon growing in Vietnam is Cassia cinnamon, which is also the most common type in the market right now.
Vietnamese cinnamon varieties
There are 7main types of cinnamon products in Vietnam:
- Tube cinnamon: the raw material of almost every cinnamon product out there. Tube cinnamon is the leading cinnamon for the purpose of exporting due to its flexible processing purpose.
- Stick cinnamon: These pretty-shaped Vietnamese cinnamon sticks are enjoyed in lots of markets with their high level of essential oil, around 2-4% as well as small shape.
- Cigarette cinnamon: With the same rolled rate as stick cinnamon but shorter in length, the cigarette type is enjoyed to be used in the kitchen.
- Split cinnamon: It is the most-used type of cinnamon in India and the Middle East thanks to its quite low price (due to low level of essential oil).
- Broken cinnamon: Collected from cinnamon bark or branches during harvesting activities, broken cinnamon’s prices fluctuates based on where it is collected.
- Cinnamon powder: An instant product that is used in cooking. Some popular types of food and drinks made from cinnamon powder are cinnamon tea or cinnamon pizza.
- Cinnamon oil: With 80-85% essential oil contained, cinnamon oil is biased to be used in inflammation treatment, improving heart health, etc.
It is Yen Bai province, a mountainous area in Vietnam. With 76,000 ha of cinnamon cultivation, each year, it plays a key role in satisfying national and international customers’ demand for cinnamon products.
Vietnamese cinnamon suppliers
The top list below will be the best guideline for ones confused about finding excellent Vietnamese reputable cinnamon suppliers.
Considered as the biggest cinnamon company in Vietnam, VINASAMEX always leaves a strong and satisfying impression on buyers by their product quality and professional working style.
The following is K-Agriculture, a company that has long experience in trading cinnamon products overseas. The quality and customer service of the company will never make you disappointed.
Que Viet company
Located in Yen Bai province, Que Viet is able to guarantee both the quality and quantity of cinnamon products.