All you need to know about tape in hair extensions
The hair business is growing day by day due to the increasing demand for beauty products of both men and women. In particular, tape in hair extensions are very popular today. Below we will find out all information about tape in hair extensions such as definition, characteristics, hairstyles and prices of tape in hair extensions.
Overview about tape in hair extensions
To understand Tape in hair extensions, we need to know about its definition, features, types, durability and price.
Definition of tape in hair extensions
Tape in hair extensions is a method of hair extension by skillfully gluing hair extensions to your real hair to create fullness. Tape in hair extensions can be made from synthetic hair or human hair.
Characteristics of tape in hair extensions
About the main characteristics of tape in hair extensions, we will learn about its structure, texture and versatility.
- Structure of tape in hair extensions: Each package of tape in hair extensions will have 20 pieces (50g per piece). You should use 1-2 packages for thin hair and 2-4 packages for thick hair. Each piece of tape in hair extensions is 8-30 inches long, and an average length is 18 inches.
- Texture of tape in hair extensions: Tape in hair extensions have many hairstyles such as Natural wave, straight, curly, deep wave,…
- Versatility of tape in hair extensions: With Tape in hair extensions made from real human hair, you can bleach and dye it depending on the color you like.
Types of tape in hair extensions
Tape in hair extensions will be made from two types of hair such as synthetic hair and human hair.
- Synthetic hair: Synthetic hair is manufactured from man-made fibres and fine threads, which are created to replace human hair. Tape in hair extensions made from synthetic hair also do not contain keratin like human hair, so it is difficult to maintain its shape. If you use it daily, the lifespan of tape in hair extensions is about 4-6 months.
- Human hair: If tape in hair extensions are made from human hair, it is manufactured from 2 types of human hair such as virgin and remy hair.
- Virgin hair: Tape in virgin hair extensions are the most ideal hair type because of its high uniformity and quality of hair. Hair is only taken from one donor, so the hair will have the same length and color. The quality of virgin hair is also the best because it has not been processed or bleached.
- Remy hair: Remy hair is slightly inferior to virgin hair, because it is obtained from many heads. The uniformity of color and length of remy hair is not high. However, remy hair stays in the same direction so it is difficult to tangle and break.
Prices of tape in hair extensions
As for tape in hair extensions made from real human hair, the price ranges from about $250 depending on the brand name, hair quality, length and style. For example, the longer the tape in hair extensions, the more expensive the hair is.
Who is suitable for tape in hair extensions?
Tape in hair extensions is suitable for all customers who want to beautify and change their hair, especially African and European market. In Africa and Europe, people attach great importance to their hair because their hair is often weak and very thin.
Let’s choose Tape in hair extensions from virgin hair if you have high economic conditions and care about hair quality, and let’s use Tape in remy hair extensions and Synthetic tape in hair extensions if you have a low income and like to change your hairstyle often.
See more: hair extension wholesale supplier
How to apply and remove tape in hair extensions?
Here are the instructions to help you put on and remove the tape in hair extensions.
How to apply tape in hair extensions?
There are 4 steps to apply tape in hair extensions
- Step 1: Take a small section of hair that you need to add a tape in hair extension to
- Step 2: Remove the sticker at the top of tape in hair extension and stick it directly on the hairline you just selected
- Step 3: Hold tape in hair extension for about 5-10 seconds then release your hand
- Step 4: If you want thicker hair, stretch the same on the opposite side so that the real hair is between the 2 hair extensions.
How to remove tape in hair extensions?
You just need to spray alcohol solution on the tape and then gently remove it from your hair. After that, you make sure that you will wash your hair again to prolong the durability of the tape in hair extensions.
Where to buy tape in hair extensions?
5S Hair factory is a factory specializing in providing hair extensions in Vietnam, especially tape in hair extensions. Tape in hair extensions of 5S Hair factory are usually made from virgin and remy hair, so the hair quality is good and diverse in color and style.
For more information, please contact via:
- Website: 5shair.com
- WhatsApp: +84855555754 – Ms. Lily-5S Hair Manager
- Instagram: lily_5shair_official